This Salesforce Admin certification training is designed to ensure that you learn & master the concepts of Salesforce Administrator and pass the certification exam on your first try. You will learn how to administer and configure Sales and Service Clouds, understand the sales and marketing ecosystem, and manage a wide range of important features and functionality of Salesforce. This practical hands-on training will help establish your credentials in the Salesforce domain and give a solid boost to your career. Certified Salesforce professionals earn from 1.2 to 1.8 times more than their non-certified counterparts.
- Configure and manage Sales and Service Clouds
- Gain insights into the roles of each of the functional user groups (inside sales, outside sales, marketing, customer support and management)
- Implement automation, security, debugging, data validation, and customize apps
- Configure the user interface
- Acquire the full skillsets needed to pass the Salesforce Administrator Certification exam on your first attempt.
- Individuals looking to build a career in Salesforce
- System administrators
- Sales operations professionals
- IT managers
- Product managers
Certs Learning’s Salesforce Administrator certification training offers the opportunity for participants to work on practical industry-based projects that span unique business scenarios.
Project 1: Implementing an End-to-end Recruitment Process
A US-based placement company wants to use Salesforce for implementing an end-to-end recruitment process. A team is formed to track the jobs posted by recruiters as well as candidate responses. The team wants to track the information on the candidates, capturing their experience details and work preferences. The team also wants to incorporate various business rules in an automated process that will make it a highly effective system.
Project 2: Implementing Customer Service Process Management
A UK-based mobile company needs an application to help boost the service provided for its millions of customers. The company wants to track customers who have reported problems with their mobile phones and the types of issues experienced. Based on these findings, the company wants to speed up the process to give its customers quicker solutions.
Learning Objectives: Get to know about Cloud computing concepts, SAAS, PAAS, IAAS – Service model, Public, Private, Community, and Hybrid Cloud models.
- Service and Deployment models in the Cloud
- Market situation
- Cloud Ownership
- Introduction to SF1 and Force.com Platform
- Declarative & Programmatic Options in Force.com
- Meta-data Driven Architecture
- Business and IT benefits
- Use of SF1
Learning Objectives: Learn to build a custom app on Force.com platform, different licenses in SFDC.
- Sign-up for a Free Environment / Org
- Adding company logo
- Benefits of System overview
- Salesforce Key Building Blocks
- Editions and Different Environments Available
- MVC Pattern
- Student App
- Student App Master Basic Data Model
- Student Master and Marks/Grades
- Student Master Basic Security Model
- Student Master Reports
- Student Master Application Scope
Learning Objectives: This module presents to you the understanding of Standard and Custom Objects, Standard and Custom Fields and Datatypes, various Relationships, Lookup Filters, schema builder and explains the implications of deleting fields.
- Create Custom Objects and understand various properties in the Object definition section
- Customize standard objects
- Field and Data Types
- Custom Field Prosperities
- Field Dependencies
- Types of Relationship Fields
- Search Layouts
Learning Objectives: Understand different levels - Org-level, Object level, Record level, Org-level - Profile and Permission sets Login hours, network level and Object Level - Profile and Permission sets.
- Security Model Mind Map
- System Level or Org Level Security
- User Administration and Troubleshooting
- Permission Sets
- Profile and Permissions Sets
- Password Policy
- IP Address security
- Login hours
- Session settings
- Page layout assignment
- Tab setting
- Field level security
Learning Objectives: Learn organization wide defaults, Role, and Role Hierarchy, Criteria based sharing, Manual Sharing and Apex sharing reasons.
- Security Model Mind Map
- Record Level and Object Level
- Organization wide defaults
- Organization wide defaults – Student App
- Role and Role Hierarchy
- Criteria Based Sharing
- Different ways to gain Record Level Access
- Public Group
- Public group Vs Queue
Learning Objectives: Learn to work on custom and standard objects; Enforcing Data quality, Integrity and Validation rules.
- Business Logic Mind Map
- Different Options to Implement Business Logic
- Validation Rules
- Rollup Summary Fields
- Record Types and Page Layouts
Learning Objectives: This module will help you in learning Capabilities and use cases for the approval process and Introduction to Lightning Process builder.
- Business Process Automation
- Business Requirements – Workflow Rules
- Workflow - Actions (Time When Action Takes Place)
- Workflow – Actions
- Workflow – Considerations
- Approvals – Introduction
- Approvals - How to Create A Process
- Approvals - Actions
- Approvals - How and What Can Approvers Do
Learning Objectives: This module will explain the different sales processes in any organization, Sales Productivity Features, Lead management, products and price books, campaign management.
- Sales Cloud
- Sales Process
- Sales Productivity Features
- Lead Management
- Lead auto response
- Lead assignment
- Web to lead
- Accounts and Contacts Management
- Campaign Management
- Price Book, Products, Price Book Entries
Learning Objectives: Learn capabilities of case management, given a scenario, identify how to automate case management. Capabilities of solution management, the basic capabilities of Communities and the capabilities of Sales Force Knowledge.
- Service Cloud
- Case Management
- Typical Service and Support Process
- Automation - Web2Case and Auto-Response
- Automation - Email2Case
- Automation - Assignment Rules
- Automation - Escalation Rules
- Email Templates in Case Management
- Case Resolution – Solutions
- Case Resolution Using Knowledge
- Communities Basics
- Communities Setup and Administration
- Communities – Ideas and Answers
Learning Objectives: This module introduces you to the concept of identifying tools and use cases for managing data. Capabilities and implications of the data validation tools and the different ways to back up data.
- Data Handling and Processing Overview
- Exporting data and Regular Backup
- External ID and Unique Fields
- Install Apex Data Loader
- Use the Import Wizard and Data Loader and compare the features, Update, Upsert operations, Delete and Hard Delete records,
- Transfer record ownership
Learning Objectives: Create or customize a report, know the impact of the sharing model on reports, and options available when creating and modifying dashboards.
- Execute a report with and without modifications
- Create a tabular report, summary and matrix report
- Report and Security
- Report Builder and Standard Reports Available
- Add a chart and a few other features like highlighting
- Create a custom report type and store in a folder
- User filters in reports
- Create a dashboard
- Bucket field
- Tabular Report significance
- Summary report significance
- Matrix report significance
- Joined report significance
- Dynamic dashboard
Learning Objectives: Learn about the capabilities of Salesforce1 and Salesforce and the installation and synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook.
- Customizable parts of the SF1 app
- Security and customizable settings
- Navigation menu
- Compact layouts and Mobile cards
- Basic admin activities on Salesforce A
- Outlook and SF synch up
Learning Objectives: In this module, you should learn use cases for AppExchange applications, and describe the capabilities of Salesforce Content, and activity management.
- Activity management - Tasks, Events, and Open activities
- Creating and tracking tasks and events
- Folders and Document templates
Learning Objectives: Know about the Global action and publisher layouts and the features of Chatter in this module.
- Chatter groups, feeds, people
- Files, Follow records, people
- Groups Topics and Files
- Global action types-Create
- Log a call, Custom VF page
- Custom canvas, Publisher layout
- Global an Object specific actions