SAFe POPM Certification
SAFe POPM certification , Based on Agile and Lean principles, SAFe is one of the best frameworks to handle all enterprise issues including architecture, integration, governance, funding, and roles.
SAFe Agile Product Owner coordinates the alignments, delivery, and collaboration for several Agile teams.
As SAFe® is both scalable and configurable, it permits the organization to adapt it to its business requirements.
It supports both smaller-scale solutions that employ 50-125 practitioners as well as complex systems where there is a need for thousands of people.
Key Features of our SAFe POPM Certification Training
100% assured results
15 PDUs for PMI and 15 SEUs
Training by an experienced SPC4 SAFe® Consultant
Course material: printed workbook
Preparation for online mock exam
Includes SAFe® POPM exam fee
One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Why SAFe POPM Certification
Once you undergo the POPM Training and complete this course, you will –
Understand the roles of a Product Owner and Product Manager
Learn how to link the SAFe® Lean-Agile principles and values of the PO/PM roles
Receive instructions on the procedure to gain value through Program Increment Planning
Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
Explore the continuous planning process and how to deliver continuous value
Devise how to create role action plans
Hence, Agile product management training can be done if you complete the Agile product owner course and obtain your SAFe POPM Certification.
SAFe PO/PM Certification Curriculum
Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager Training - Part 1
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role, connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles, decompose Epics into Features and refine Features into Stories.
- Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager Training - Part 2
- Manage Program and Team Backlogs, collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work, represent customer needs in Program Increment Planning and execute the Program Increment to deliver continuous value.
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager