CRISC Certification Training
What’s the focus of this course?
CRISC training from Certslearning, aligned to ISACA 2015, ensures you ace the exam in the first attempt. The training is designed to excel you in tasks such as managing the IT risks, design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of IS controls.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this training you will:
- Demonstrate efficiency in designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the IS controls of the enterprise
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CRISC certification exam
- Earn the requisite 20 CPEs required to take up the CRISC certification exam
- Develop a working knowledge of the 4 domains areas as prescribed by ISACA –Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015.
Who should take this course?
CRISC certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is most suited for:
- Chief Audit Executives
- Audit Partners/Heads
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
- Security Managers/Directors/Consultants
- IT Directors/Managers/Consultants
- Audit Directors/Managers/Consultant
No announcements at this moment.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review